for enquiring about funding from the Toy Trust.
Please read the detail below carefully…
100% of funds raised for the Toy Trust reach the people who need it – every penny goes to children’s charities, as all administration costs are covered by the British Toy & Hobby Association or supported by no charge volunteer activity. All the money helps children – through a huge variety of projects, many of which would not be possible without our assistance. Toy Trust funds help disadvantaged children and their families to:
- Alleviate suffering, support children through awful experiences
- Encourage achievement through adversity
- Purchase vital equipment
- Provide care
- Bolster existing initiatives
- Initiate brand new projects
However, please note the following:
- Applications must not be made directly from overseas offices. Charities must have a registered office in the UK and have been running for a minimum of one year
- Provide up to date financial accounts
- Children should be aged thirteen and under
- The Toy Trust will not pay for salaries, research or running costs
An application is enclosed, which should be completed, photocopied and both copies sent back to this office. It will be put forward to next meeting of the charity committee.
Please note there are up to 4 meetings of the Trustees annually.
The Toy Trust receives many requests for donations on a weekly basis. Each request is evaluated against a set of criteria and you will be contacted in due course with regards to their decision.